Dear Split Rock Community,
I'd like to express my gratitude to the entire Split Rock Community for the opportunity to serve as Interim Principal. Never in a million years did I imagine that my career path would intersect with a principalship, but this experience has inspired me to consider a building leader role more seriously should the opportunity present itself in the future. That change of heart is attributed first and foremost to the outstanding faculty and staff at Split Rock. They welcomed me from the start and helped me learn what it takes to manage a building, support their classroom needs, communicate with families, and build relationships with students. What has impressed me the most is how much each of the staff cares about our students and their success. I am also grateful for the opportunity to get to know so many dedicated families who support their children's education. And last but certainly not least, thank you to the students--they make it a pleasure coming to work every day! I am confident that you will show Mr. Kimpland the same kindness and patience that you bestowed upon me. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU, SPLIT ROCK!
I'd like to express my gratitude to the entire Split Rock Community for the opportunity to serve as Interim Principal. Never in a million years did I imagine that my career path would intersect with a principalship, but this experience has inspired me to consider a building leader role more seriously should the opportunity present itself in the future. That change of heart is attributed first and foremost to the outstanding faculty and staff at Split Rock. They welcomed me from the start and helped me learn what it takes to manage a building, support their classroom needs, communicate with families, and build relationships with students. What has impressed me the most is how much each of the staff cares about our students and their success. I am also grateful for the opportunity to get to know so many dedicated families who support their children's education. And last but certainly not least, thank you to the students--they make it a pleasure coming to work every day! I am confident that you will show Mr. Kimpland the same kindness and patience that you bestowed upon me. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU, SPLIT ROCK!
-Rob
Upcoming Dates:
Friday, March 1- Spirit Day -Grade 2 wear your BLUE and GOLD
Monday, March 4- Welcome Mr. Kimpland
Wednesday, March 6- Learning Fair Project Drop Off - 5:30-7:30pm
Thursday, March 7- Learning Fair 6:00-8:00pm
Upcoming Dates:
Friday, March 1- Spirit Day -Grade 2 wear your BLUE and GOLD
Monday, March 4- Welcome Mr. Kimpland
Wednesday, March 6- Learning Fair Project Drop Off - 5:30-7:30pm
Thursday, March 7- Learning Fair 6:00-8:00pm
